Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Fashion Vlog, Street Style: Carnaby Street, London


Yesterday was a busy day for me. I went to Epsom UCA to attend an Open Day about their Fashion Journalism BA (Hons) - a course I was accepted for 3-4 years ago now and wrongly turned down for design. I now want to do that course again, which in some ways feels like a step back and i'm unsure as to whether I will get my funding, but if I do, I would like to go. 

Having said that I don't regret those days I spent learning about design - heck I can make clothes now. I can sew, I can pattern cut, and I can design. Additionally I know a lot more about designers and fashion in general - an education you can't take back. I am SO much more clued up than I ever was before. 

After my time dreaming at Epsom I took a wonder to Carnaby Street in order to film my first Street Style Vlog. I didn't manage to get many people as it got too dark too quickly - damn winter time! But here's what I saw and who I saw and where I saw it. 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment