Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Trend Stop: Country Warmers

From Left to Right: 
Wool Hat / H&M
Mixed Fur Coat / Revillon
Cropped Fisherman's Knit / Alexander Wang
Over knee Socks / H&M
Missouri Python Loafers / Rupert Sanderson
Alpaca Wool Cable Knit Jumper / Suno
Tile Print Cravat / Topshop
Wool Jacket / Maison Martin Margiela for H&M
Premium Geo Tweed Trousers / Topshop

It's hot to be in the countryside this year, with farmer chic and country cool I thought what a better way to enjoy the countryside wrapped up in some of this year's finest country geared clothing. Above is a list I've compiled of all the things I would like to pack in my suitcase should I leave the big smoke for a country break. Of course there's the wellies for those country walks through mud, fields and lets face it, cow patt. The big coat to keep me warm from the howling winds through the valley, and of course a cravat for the eccentric country dandy in me to team up over some cosy knits for when I'm chilling by the log fire place sipping on Mulled Wine. So go on, enjoy, we could all do with a bit of nature in our lives from time to time. 

I feel like I'm actually going. *Dreaming* 

No comments:

Post a Comment