Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Style Queen: Norelle Rheingold

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4234333/?claim=3cgcq8teqfa">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
"I'm self-confident, and I know I look good"


Norelle Rheingold is a 22 year old photographer with an individual taste for grunge, vintage and D.I.Y fashion - these it seems, are 3 of her main ingredients that make for a style cocktail of Norelle. Described as, "one rad chick" the photographer, and soon to be designer, always had a knack for style and outfit composition, choosing her own clothes as a child to alter them herself. Sometimes mixing a Ninja Turtles blouse with yellow and red polka dot leggings finished with pink ballerina pumps. In retrospect she describes this look as silly, but to us, it is just a style fanatic in the making. Since when were the Teenage Ninja Turtles not cool? Uhhhmmm...never.


 "My style is now a mixture of thrift store chic, kitsch, grunge, pop-culture, futurism, goth, punk and D.I.Y." She describes her favourite places to shop, as you would expect from a thrift store queen, to be off the beaten track: second hand shops, flea markets and most importantly, thrift stores. "The fact is you can find outstanding unique stuff at very low prices, and each piece has it's own history."




Images from: lookbook.nu
Info from: darkvice.net

No comments:

Post a Comment